Sales of Susan Barringer Wells’ new book, A Game Called Salisbury are progressing well. Susan was featured in the Greensboro Daily News, I believe on Sunday, February 10, 2008. Susan has a book signing coming up at Barnes & Noble in Friendly Shopping Center in Greensboro this week. I wonder if anyone from the New York Times book review department has caught wind of Susan’s new book. If anyone out there from The New York Times, Washington Post, or anyone else would care to comment on the book, let us know.
- Greensboro dancing, NC dance lessons, Dance classes, Dancing with stars, North Carolina dance studios, Ballroom, Latin, Swing, Tango, Foxtrot,Waltz, Cha Cha, Salsa
- Greensboro photography, Greensboro NC photography studios, Tate St coffee artwork
- NC energy, NC jobs, Green energy initiatives, Green Energy On-line grant, January 1, 2011
- Pepsi Refresh Project voting begins January 1, 2011, GEO Green Energy On-line
- NC jobs, Green energy jobs, Solar energy, Wind energy, Passive solar, Weatherizaton, North Carolina Green Business Fund
- Pepsi Refresh Project, Green Energy On-line grant application, Passive solar, Wind energy, NC company seeks Pepsico grant
- Michael Wells, Dancing Orlando, Stellar dancing with Michael, Kristin Wells brother
- Downtown Greensboro NC, Downtown Greensboro homes, Historic homes, Preservation Greensboro, Greensboro neighborhoods, College Hill, Bellemeade, Fisher Park, Aycock
- Charlotte observer, book reviews, Susan Wells, A game called Salisbury, snubbed?
- A Game Called Salisbury, Susan Barringer Wells, review by Professor George Tex Wood