I am still on the west coast, specifically Everett Washington. I just listened to Mike Huckabee speak on Cspan as he prepares for the Iowa Caucus tomorrow. I come from a state full of democrats and republicans that are fiscal and defense conservatives with a mixture of social concerns. The more I listen to Mike Huckabee, the more I like what he says. Of course, talk is cheap unless you are talking to an attorney. I try to do my homework before I vote and not just listen to a lot of political rhetoric. I would appreciate any input those of you reading this might give. Please give me informed input, not just that you hate this person or like that person. I would really appreciate factual information.
- Greensboro dancing, NC dance lessons, Dance classes, Dancing with stars, North Carolina dance studios, Ballroom, Latin, Swing, Tango, Foxtrot,Waltz, Cha Cha, Salsa
- Greensboro photography, Greensboro NC photography studios, Tate St coffee artwork
- NC energy, NC jobs, Green energy initiatives, Green Energy On-line grant, January 1, 2011
- Pepsi Refresh Project voting begins January 1, 2011, GEO Green Energy On-line
- NC jobs, Green energy jobs, Solar energy, Wind energy, Passive solar, Weatherizaton, North Carolina Green Business Fund
- Pepsi Refresh Project, Green Energy On-line grant application, Passive solar, Wind energy, NC company seeks Pepsico grant
- Michael Wells, Dancing Orlando, Stellar dancing with Michael, Kristin Wells brother
- Downtown Greensboro NC, Downtown Greensboro homes, Historic homes, Preservation Greensboro, Greensboro neighborhoods, College Hill, Bellemeade, Fisher Park, Aycock
- Charlotte observer, book reviews, Susan Wells, A game called Salisbury, snubbed?
- A Game Called Salisbury, Susan Barringer Wells, review by Professor George Tex Wood