|Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:45 pm Post subject: Greensboro, Charlotte, Raleigh NC, which one best?|
|I have long held that Greensboro has a better quality of life than
certainly Charlotte and probably Raleigh. Greensboro is the largest
city of the Triad Metro area composed of Greensboro, Winston Salem,
High Point, Kernersville, Reidsville, Burlington, Lexington, Thomasville
and other smaller towns. Greensboro and the Triad have recently gained
Fedex, Dell, Honda Jet and a Skybus hub. Greensboro has the best roads
of the metro areas and a high concentration of colleges and universities.
That being said, I recently read in Realtor Magazine Online something
that lends credence to my beliefs.
The article I am referring to was written in July of 2005 by Blanche Evans
- Greensboro dancing, NC dance lessons, Dance classes, Dancing with stars, North Carolina dance studios, Ballroom, Latin, Swing, Tango, Foxtrot,Waltz, Cha Cha, Salsa
- Greensboro photography, Greensboro NC photography studios, Tate St coffee artwork
- NC energy, NC jobs, Green energy initiatives, Green Energy On-line grant, January 1, 2011
- Pepsi Refresh Project voting begins January 1, 2011, GEO Green Energy On-line
- NC jobs, Green energy jobs, Solar energy, Wind energy, Passive solar, Weatherizaton, North Carolina Green Business Fund
- Pepsi Refresh Project, Green Energy On-line grant application, Passive solar, Wind energy, NC company seeks Pepsico grant
- Michael Wells, Dancing Orlando, Stellar dancing with Michael, Kristin Wells brother
- Downtown Greensboro NC, Downtown Greensboro homes, Historic homes, Preservation Greensboro, Greensboro neighborhoods, College Hill, Bellemeade, Fisher Park, Aycock
- Charlotte observer, book reviews, Susan Wells, A game called Salisbury, snubbed?
- A Game Called Salisbury, Susan Barringer Wells, review by Professor George Tex Wood