I was browsing the December issue of Our State Magazine recently.
I love Our State Magazine. It is published in Greensboro NC and is also
a tv show on NC Public TV. It covers extremely well, the state of North Carolina, and covers the well known aspects as well as out of the way places and people. An article on Oriental NC caught my eye and led me
to the town’s website.
Oriental NC is a small town on the NC coast known as the sailing capital
of NC. There are 3 times as many Boats as residents. However, the second weekend of December brings a rather unusual Christmas Parade. A flotilla of boats is lit up and decorated and proceeds along the Neuse River. In addition to the parade of boats, many luminaries will light the town and water, and a tree will be lit up in the park.For more information on Oriental NC and the Christmas celebration
visit: http://www.townoforiental.com/For more information on Our State Magazine
- Greensboro dancing, NC dance lessons, Dance classes, Dancing with stars, North Carolina dance studios, Ballroom, Latin, Swing, Tango, Foxtrot,Waltz, Cha Cha, Salsa
- Greensboro photography, Greensboro NC photography studios, Tate St coffee artwork
- NC energy, NC jobs, Green energy initiatives, Green Energy On-line grant, January 1, 2011
- Pepsi Refresh Project voting begins January 1, 2011, GEO Green Energy On-line
- NC jobs, Green energy jobs, Solar energy, Wind energy, Passive solar, Weatherizaton, North Carolina Green Business Fund
- Pepsi Refresh Project, Green Energy On-line grant application, Passive solar, Wind energy, NC company seeks Pepsico grant
- Michael Wells, Dancing Orlando, Stellar dancing with Michael, Kristin Wells brother
- Downtown Greensboro NC, Downtown Greensboro homes, Historic homes, Preservation Greensboro, Greensboro neighborhoods, College Hill, Bellemeade, Fisher Park, Aycock
- Charlotte observer, book reviews, Susan Wells, A game called Salisbury, snubbed?
- A Game Called Salisbury, Susan Barringer Wells, review by Professor George Tex Wood